The Grand Finale Collection from Southern Motion features a low profile modern sectional with 3 power recliners and power headrests with USB ports. The sloped arm has an off-setting leather color on the front panel to give it a unique look and visual interest. The Vienna leather is a top grain Brazilian cowhide that is a contemporary leather with hand-tipped shine and a soft hand. Vienna is dyed and pigmented in pure, corrected color due to the shine-tipped pebble grain. This gives Vienna a very clean appearance. Vienna offers more of a protective finish and wear-ability for easy cleaning.
- 3 Power Reclines
- Power Headrest with USB
- Top Grain Cowhide
- Mechanism Tested 25,000 Cycles
- Back frames & arm frames tested & approved by Mississippi State University
- Seat Frames are all kiln dried hardwood w/ 4 metal seat braces
- Delrin Bushings used to reduce noise & provide smooth reclining function
- Mechanism springs are insulated to reduce noise
- Springs are tied together using cross wires to equalize support and comfort
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
- Easy Assembly Interlocking Sections
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime warranty on Mechanisms
- Manufacturer’s 5 Year warranty on frame, Springs & Cushions
- Manufacturer’s 1 Year warranty on Fabric, Electrical & Labor
- Short Side: 117″ Long
- Long Side: 130″ Long
- Back Height: 34″, Seat Height: 20″, Arm Height: 34″
- Console can be on the left side or right side and the 3rd recliner can be assembled on either side of the corner wedge.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 430.00
About Southern Motion Furniture
Southern Motion Furniture has a passion for manufacturing premium quality reclining furniture at an affordable price. They are on a quest to build the “World’s Best Reclining Furniture” and it’s happening. American made in one of their five Mississippi-based facilities by over 1,450 committed employees, Southern Motion is changing the way reclining furniture is made.